Freestyle writing is a kind of writing in which you must put out your ideas and emotions about a given subject for an extended period of time without pausing.
Perks of freestyle writing:
The concept that being able to get words down on paper is an important stage in the writing process underpins freestyle writing. Understanding what it is and how it may affect your work emphasises its significance in writing.
You may conduct freestyle writing for any amount of time; however, for it to be most successful, set a timer to assist keep you focused on your writing rather than continuously looking at the time.
Writing success may be achieved via freestyle writing. Writing may be a daunting chore, particularly if you’re not accustomed to it or are suffering from writer’s block. By conducting this kind of writing, you may avoid tension and overwrite.
When initially attempting freestyle writing, focus on just putting your odd ideas down on paper. After you’ve mastered the hang of it, you can start assigning yourself particular subjects to write about during your writing sessions.
How To Use Our Freestyle Writing Tool?
Who would have thought writing an essay could become so easy? Let’s see how our tool makes that happen.
- Once you have signed up and logged into your account. You will see the page shown in the image below:
- Now click on new essay. You will be redirected to a page where you can choose the college to which you are applying and the type of essay you are writing.
- Next, you will see some prompts with word limits on the same page. Clicking on any of the prompts will pop up a suggestions box on the right side. These suggestions will help you in writing your essay.
- Now click on next on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- After clicking on next, you will be redirected to a page displaying your university name and the essay topic. On the right-hand side, you can see three options: Mindmap, Freestyle Writing, and Word Association. Since we are learning about how to practice freestyle writing on our tool, we will click on freestyle writing.
- Once you click on it, you will see a pop up with a random question. These questions will help you write better. If you feel like answering that question, click on Answer or else you can click on Skip and move to the next question.
- Once you enter your answer you can see the word count below the pop-up box and on the right-hand side, you can see your performance.
- Entering more word counts, proper language and punctuation will help you get a better score. Once you have entered your answer, click on Submit and move to the next question.
We hope the steps were clear. You can read about our other tools and their functionality on our blog page. Happy writing 🙂